skinning ReportViewer control

user

The reportviewer control has a skinid property, but I am unable to
create the theme in my .skin file. Ive created themes for controls
that are of the format <asp:[control_name, such as GridView], but Im
unable to create on that cleanly compiles for the ReportViewer.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks, Mark

Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
skinning report viewer control

In the .skin file, you must register reportviewer control.

add following lines :

<%@ Register Assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
Namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms" TagPrefix="rsweb" %>

<rsweb:ReportViewer runat="server" skinID="MySkinName" Height="600px" Width="100%" BackColor="LightSteelBlue" >
</rsweb:ReportViewer>

Last edited: