SmartNavigation java script error

David

On my development machine, when a page whose SmartNavigation property is set
to true, after a postback, I get the following error

Line:27
Char: 9
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
Code: 0

And the target machine does not experience the same problem. So fine, I
copied and pasted all the scripts in aspnet_client from the target machine
as suggested by others. Result: No difference. I am getting the same
error message.

Any ideas?

David

I have a popup blocker, but what difference should that make? When the web
application is on the target machine with the same browser/client machine,
everything is fine. When the web application is on my development machine
with the same browser/client machine, it produces the java script error.
Same client, different servers.