SmartNavigation problem

Mark Goldin

I am trying to use SmartNavigation="true" in my Page directive.
My page has two radiobuttons. Both buttons have AutoPostBack enabled.
When I am clicking on the buttons they are changing data source for a
treeview. (assigning different XML file).
When I use localhost everything works properly, but using IP in a place of
localhost
is not working too good. After a few clicks the tree is not getting new
data, Windows flag is waiving,
and a status bar is showing smartNav.htm as a page the browser is
requesting.
Last time I have checked it was going on for 30 min. Should I wait a little
bit longer?
Any idea if things as complicated as my page can be actually designed in
ASP.NET?

Thanks for any help.

Brad Williams

So you don't see this problem with IP addresses when SmartNavigation is
turned off?

Brad Williams