Sneak Peak: AT-Robots clone implemented in Java.

Daniel Pitts

As some of you may remember, I've had a long standing project to
re-implement NecroBones' AT-Robots. <http://necrobones.com/atrobots>

AT-Robots is a programmers game. A player will write a program which
will run in the simulated robot. The robots can use scanners, missiles,
and mines to seek and destroy opponents.

I'm feeling like I'm pretty close to releasing a beta. I've put some
screenshots on my blog.

<http://virtualinfinity.net/wordpress/at-robots/2009/12/28/at-robots-clone-sneak-peak/>

After I feel like I've successfully recaptured the original AT-Robots
game-play, I plan on expanding the program to support more kinds of
robots, weapons, and scenarios.

Please let me know what you think, and if you'd be interested in
beta-testing, or even playing a few rounds of the original.

Thanks,
Daniel.