SOAP remote method calls? the best bet?

Sham Ramakrishnan

guys... I have a SOAP service at my clients that I have to use to call the
exposed methods... well... there are supposedly 3 ways in which I can look
at doing it...

1. Create a proxy for the SOAP service using the WSDL.exe utility and use
the proxy directly by creating instances of the proxy class like a SOAP
Client.
2. Create a proxy for the SOAP service using the WSDL.exe utility, compile
it into an assembly and use the resulting library like the SOAP Client. (the
proxy DLL here)
3. Use a MS SOAP toolkit and create a SOAP client using the wsdl available
for the service to make the remote method calls.

Now, I was wondering as to which would be the best way of achieving it here?
the best bet in the 3 options put in here... or is there a 4th option? and
is there a serviced component that i can use to create SOAP clients? MS SOAP
toolkit is a COM component and using a Serviced component in place of it
would only help..
Thanks
Sham