How can I use t24 format to send SOAP request

Discussion in 'Java' started by Shrirang, Aug 3, 2015.

  1. Shrirang

    Shrirang

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am working with Java Web Services. I got a task to create web service which will send the SOAP request in following format.

    <CreateAccount>
    <fieldname="name">xyz abc</field>
    <fieldname="dob">1989-04-05</field>
    <fieldname="phone">9999999999</field>
    <fieldname="address">vvk</field>​
    </CreateAccount>

    I created the WSDL file with types section like

    <wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema targetNamespace="abc">
    <xsd:elementname="CreateAccount">
    <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:elementname="field"maxOccurs="3"minOccurs="0">
    <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:simpleContent>
    <xsd:extensionbase="xsd:string">
    <xsd:attributetype="xsd:string"name="name"use="required"/>
    </xsd:extension>​
    </xsd:simpleContent>​
    </xsd:complexType>​
    </xsd:element>​
    </xsd:sequence>​
    </xsd:complexType>​
    </xsd:element>​
    </wsdl:types>​
    </xsd:schema?

    But when I try to open WSDL url, it show

    Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{../XYZService/}>>CreateAccount>field", with no containing element

    I tried Googling but not get the proper result. What is causing this and how can I fix it?

    Shrirang, Aug 3, 2015