SOAP RPC operation problems (longish with code)

Default User

I work on creating test cases for a SOAP-based set of servers, using
soapUI. I received and updated set of WSDL and schema files, and when I
made new tests and mock server operations, all of the ones that had
been working now returned a SOAP fault. The faults look something like:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
<soap:Body>
<soap:Fault>
<soap:Code>
<soap:Value>Server</soap:Value>
</soap:Code>
<soap:Reason>
<!--1 or more repetitions:-->
<soap:Text xml:lang="en">Missing operation for soapAction
[http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/] and body element
[{http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/wsdl}RPC] with SOAP Version [SOAP
1.2]</soap:Text>
</soap:Reason>
</soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I also tried to process it with gSOAP wsdl2h and got:

Reading file 'rpc.wsdl'
Reading schema file 'RPC_Messages.xsd'
Warning: no SOAP RPC operation namespace, operations will be ignored

The big difference between the new and the old is that all the
operations are RPC now, instead of document style.

The two error reports above reference a small, generic version I made
that contains just one simplified operation, that I think is small
enough to post. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Brian

========================= RPC.wsdl ===========================

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<definitions targetNamespace="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/wsdl"
xmlns:tns="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/wsdl"
xmlns:msg="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/messages"
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/">

<types>
<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/wsdl"
xmlns:tns="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/wsdl"
xmlns:msg="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/messages">

<xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>

<xsd:import
namespace="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/messages"
schemaLocation="RPC_Messages.xsd"/>
</xsd:schema>
</types>

<message name="msgRPCReq">
<part name="parameters" element="msg:RPCReq"/>
</message>

<message name="msgRPCResp">
<part name="parameters" element="msg:RPCResp"/>
</message>

<portType name="RPCPort">

<operation name="RPC">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:documentation>Client Request</xsd:documentation>
</xsd:annotation>
<input message="tns:msgRPCReq"/>
<output message="tns:msgRPCResp"/>
</operation>

</portType>

<binding name="RPCBinding" type="tns:RPCPort">
<soap:binding style="rpc"

<operation name="RPC">
<soap:eek:peration soapAction="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/"/>
<input>
<soap:body parts="parameters" use="literal"/>
</input>
<output>
<soap:body parts="parameters" use="literal"/>
</output>
</operation>

</binding>

<service name="RPCService">
<port name="RPCPort" binding="tns:RPCBinding">
<soap:address location="http:/localhost:8080/rpc"/>
</port>
</service>
</definitions>

===================== RPC_Messages.wsdl ========================

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:xmime="http://www.w3.org/2005/05/xmlmime"
xmlns:tns="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/messages"
targetNamespace="http://www.mycompany.com/rpc/messages">
<xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
<xsd:element name="RPCReq">
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="Session" type="xsd:long"/>
<xsd:element name="TransactionID" type="xsd:long"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>
<xsd:element name="RPCResp">
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="OperationStatus" type="xsd:long"/>