SOAP4R API question

dross

Well.. variables and methods in soap4R have changed greatly. The examples
that are distributed with ruby are out of date.

StructServer is supposed to place <human ... > not <n1:..... >

What is the correct way of setting the element name? I am trying through
the
sources with no luck. No, its not @@typeName = 'human' anymore. I think I
need to set "qname", but how? Who is maintaining soap4r? Where are any up
date documents? --David Ross