solutions to strustrup's c++ book

Dmitry Shafranov

Hi. Does anybody know a website with solutions to 3rd edition of Bjarne
Stroustrup's *The C++ Programming Language*. I have already purchased
David Vandevoorde's *C++ Solutions,* but unfortunately it only provides
very limited number of solutions.

Thanks.

Alf P. Steinbach

* Dmitry Shafranov:
Hi. Does anybody know a website with solutions to 3rd edition of Bjarne
Stroustrup's *The C++ Programming Language*. I have already purchased
David Vandevoorde's *C++ Solutions,* but unfortunately it only provides
very limited number of solutions.

Perhaps it could be a good idea to have out here, then you and others
would get much more than the bare solutions: full discussions about
the exercises -- but _not_ necessarily the code! :)

I don't have the book.

What's the first exercise that's interesting?

JKop

Alf P. Steinbach posted:
What's the first exercise that's interesting?

Reading every word of it without slipping into depression.
The first 200 pages are readable, but from then on it's as
dry as a desert.

-JKop

Ioannis Vranos

JKop said:
Alf P. Steinbach posted:

Reading every word of it without slipping into depression.
The first 200 pages are readable, but from then on it's as
dry as a desert.

You must read it sequentially, only then you will be able to understand.
Every chapter is based in all previous ones, so you must read it page
after page and not in random.

Regards,

Ioannis Vranos

http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys

Ioannis Vranos

Ioannis said:
You must read it sequentially, only then you will be able to understand.
Every chapter is based in all previous ones, so you must read it page
after page and not in random.

Also if you want to read everything and understand it, keep in mind that
the reading of this book will take *years*.