some c.l.c. oldies

Kaz Kylheku

Kaz on goto, August 1996, message ID <[email protected]>:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.lang.c/KCSpJE0KF0k/DmeMM1PcgJAJ

Kaz on large numbers of parameters and globals, Dec 1996,
Message ID <[email protected]>:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.lang.c/JH_XjmBJ6U8/vYmvYyqp15QJ

Kaz disagrees with with pedant Dan Pop that C has no "activation records".
November 1996, message ID <[email protected]>:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.lang.c/fO1R4NrAQ9w/g7nu1rzbOQgJ

(However, I hasten to add that I would trade ten modern-age "c.l.c. regs" to
have Dan Pop back, mind you.)

Google's archive doesn't seem to go back before some point in 1996, or it's not indexed.

Jens Schweikhardt

in <[email protected]>:
# (However, I hasten to add that I would trade ten modern-age "c.l.c. regs" to
# have Dan Pop back, mind you.)

Plus Tanmoy Bhattacharya, if you ask me. Always civilized and contenance
above all, like a snooker player.

Anyone remember Scott Nudds and his portable assembler thread?
Modern trolls are so lame. I want more "so nineties" entertainment!

Regards,

Jens