Some problem with C Code

spsingh.sunil

My project has some part of code in C. The problem i am facing is :-

The job is initiated by a schedular. Some times the job fails and on
submitting the same job again,it works. I have checked all the logs and
flow. Nothing exceptional.

Kindly reply...........

Thanks........

Ico

My project has some part of code in C. The problem i am facing is :-

The job is initiated by a schedular. Some times the job fails and on
submitting the same job again,it works. I have checked all the logs and
flow. Nothing exceptional.

Kindly reply...........

Thanks........

Oh boy, there are some nice and friendly replies awaiting you ...

p_cricket_guy

My project has some part of code in C. The problem i am facing is :-

The job is initiated by a schedular. Some times the job fails and on
submitting the same job again,it works. I have checked all the logs and
flow. Nothing exceptional.

That looks pretty obvious and simple. I think the printer on the left
port has a loosely connected red wire. Connect is properly and
re-initiate the job. Supplying some fresh oxygen would help too.

apoelstra

That looks pretty obvious and simple. I think the printer on the left
port has a loosely connected red wire. Connect is properly and
re-initiate the job. Supplying some fresh oxygen would help too.

Don't listen to him; It's obviously the green modem wire.

jacob navia

My project has some part of code in C. The problem i am facing is :-

The job is initiated by a schedular. Some times the job fails and on
submitting the same job again,it works. I have checked all the logs and
flow. Nothing exceptional.

Kindly reply...........

Thanks........

As somebody else said here very often:

Engage your brain before posting!

How do you expect us to know what a "job" is?
What does it mean "the job fails"?
Why do you think that has something to do with the C language?

jacob

David Wade

My project has some part of code in C. The problem i am facing is :-

Thast probably the problem. You know there are lots of unreliable "C"
compilers out there.....
The job is initiated by a schedular. Some times the job fails and on
submitting the same job again,it works. I have checked all the logs and
flow. Nothing exceptional.

Then how do you know its failed.....
Kindly reply...........

My replies are always kindly..
Thanks........

<<Seriously:-
1) Is it a resources issue. Is a file filling up or memory being
exhausted by other jobs=> check that alloc returns are ALL tested.
2) Could it be expecting on autio variables or alloc'd store to be zero
=> it may not be,
3) Could the data be changing

Keith Thompson

My project has some part of code in C. The problem i am facing is :-

The job is initiated by a schedular. Some times the job fails and on
submitting the same job again,it works. I have checked all the logs and
flow. Nothing exceptional.

Kindly reply...........

The error is on line 42 of the source code that YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO
SHOW US.