some questions.

Mr. X.

Hello.

1.
I wan't that on a my site,
I would enable *.aspx file only for the administrator users of the site,
and noone else should see and even execute that file.
Is that web.config issue ?
How can I enable this ?

2.
I am using <li> and <ul> on my site.

On the first lines on *.css file, there is :
==========================
html{color:#000;background:transparency;}
body,div,dl,dt,dd,ul,ol,li,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,pre,code,form,fieldset,legend,input,textarea,p,blockquote,th,td{margin:0;padding:0;}table{border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;}fieldset,img{border:0;}address,caption,cite,code,dfn,em,strong,th,var{font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;}li{list-style:none;}caption,th{text-align:left;}h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{font-size:100%;font-weight:normal;}q:before,q:after{content:'';}abbr,acronym
{border:0;font-variant:normal;}sup {vertical-align:text-top;}sub
{vertical-align:text-bottom;}input,textarea,select{font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-weight:inherit;}legend{color:#000;}

body {font:13px/1.231
arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif;}table{font-size:inherit;font-size:100%;}pre,code,kbd,samp,tt{font-family:monospace;line-height:100%;}

On the body, I am using <ul> and <li> :
============================
<ul>
<li>xxx</li>
<li>yyy</li>
/ul>

but I don't see any bullets on the side of xxx and yyy labels.

How can I solve the above ?

Thanks :)

Mr. X.

I suppose, that for the first issue, the solution is to hide :
ul,ol {padding:0;}
and make it
ul,ol {padding:auto;}

also :
li{list-style:none;}
should be :
li{list-style:list-style-type;}

but if the inner tag is encapsulate by :

what should I write on the css, in order to cancel the default style.
Is it ...
my_id ul {
padding:auto;
}