    someone plssssssssssss help.
    THANX A TON
    ranjan.

    maadhuu, May 21, 2005

  2. maadhuu

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    I would redirect you to another newsgroup if there was one in Usenet.
    However, you also got some references to other forums/newsgroups at
    trolltech. Did you try those?
    Have a look at the QSignalMapper class.

    Rolf Magnus, May 21, 2005

  3. His best bet on usenet would probably be the linux programming newsgroups.

    But his best bet overall, especially since he seems to get stuck frequently, and
    want to go for help, would be the Qt interest mailing list.

    http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/

    I might also recommend the online documentation (-;

    Cheers,

    Donovan Rebbechi, May 22, 2005