sort of a template thing

Guest

Hey all,

I have an .aspx page that I want to use as sort of a template for other
projects. In my other projects I say Add an existing item and pull in the
..aspx page, rename it, and use it. However, when I add another page by doing
the same thing (add existing .aspx page) and try to compile it i get this
error message.

Resources 'page1.aspx.resx' and 'page2.aspx.resx' have the same manifest
resource name

How would I fix this problem and (2nd) what's the correct way to do this?

Thanks,
rodchar