SOT gmail invites

Lyndon Samson

X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
is some value ~50 :)

I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...

Lothar Scholz

Hello Giovanni,

GI> I also have some invites if anyone needs them

Can i have one please.

Zach Dennis

Lyndon said:
X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
is some value ~50 :)

I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...
I'll take an invite. I'm a really nice person in case it matters. =)

Zach

Robert McGovern

I'll take an invite. I'm a really nice person in case it matters. =)

I've responded to Zach. I assume some has already for Lothar?

Kaspar Schiess

I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...

Just out of curiosity, can you invite me in too ? Looks like this is
something we need to talk/think about in the future (having heard about
google email more than six times already in the last 2 months...).

Thank you,
kaspar

hand manufactured code - www.tua.ch/ruby

Alexander Kellett

i've got 6 left over also for what its worth :p
anyone that wants. just contact me

Kevin Bullock

Lyndon said:
X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
is some value ~50 :)

% irb --prompt simple
=> -51

-51 people are using GoogleMail? :p

--
Kevin R. Bullock
Internet Systems Designer and Administrator

Kevin Bullock

Hal said:
Convert it to an unsigned 32-bit value. ;)

Hal

(*ponders how to do this in Ruby*)

I think this will make a good Kata when I get off work today.

--
Kevin R. Bullock
Internet Systems Designer and Administrator
Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
University of Minnesota
612.624.8796

Kevin Bullock

Hugh said:
Just don't shake hands with any of them....

Hugh

Hehehe. Been reading _A_Brief_History_Of_Time_ lately? :)

"...if you meet your antiself, don't shake hands! You would both vanish
in a great flash of light." --Stephen Hawking

--
Kevin R. Bullock
Internet Systems Designer and Administrator
Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
University of Minnesota
612.624.8796

Steve Zich

X % of the people of this list appear to be using GoogleMail, where X
is some value ~50 :)

I have a few invites left if anyone still hasn't got one ( the bottom
seemed to drop out of the market 1-2mths back )...

May I please have one.

Hal Fulton

Kevin said:
Hehehe. Been reading _A_Brief_History_Of_Time_ lately? :)

"...if you meet your antiself, don't shake hands! You would both vanish
in a great flash of light." --Stephen Hawking

Haha... as long as we're OT, there is an old poem to that effect. :)

Hal

Far up beyond the tropostrata
There is a region dark and stellar
Where, on a streak of antimatter
Lived Dr. Edward Anti-Teller.

Remote from fusion's origin
He lived unguessed and unawares
With all his anti-kith and -kin,
And kept macassars on his chairs.

One day while idling by the sea
He spied a tin of monstrous girth
That bore three letters: AEC.
Out stepped a visitor from Earth.

Then, shouting gladly o'er the sands
Met two who in their alien ways
Were like lentils. Their right hands
Clasped, and the rest was gamma rays.

Jamis Buck

Lyndon said:
Ok, who missed out, I've got a couple left.

Ok, I just can't stand it anymore. I'm not necessarily interested in an
invite, but I'm dying to hear from those who have gmail accounts: what
is it about gmail that you like so much? Or is it one of those things
that you have to actually *try*, in order to understand, like dependency
injection?

- Jamis