Specified Domain does not exist or could not be contacted

Sanmic

I've made an .aspx page for managing Exchange 2000 mailboxes.
Everything works fine when I uses "identity impersonate" in my web.config.
If I disable Anonymous access in IIS and removes "identity impersonate" I'm
getting this error: Specified Domain does not exist or could not be
contacted

--------------------------
Dim user As New DirectoryEntry("LDAP://" & username in my domain)
Dim objMailbox As CDOEXM.IMailboxStore = user.NativeObject <---- Error
appears here

Hope someone can help me with this!

/Sanmic - Swe

Scott Allen

Are you saying you removed identity impersonate="true" from the
web.config? If so, the application is trying to manage the mailboxes
using a local ASPNET account, which does not have permissions to mange
mailboxes. It would be a security problem if this was possible.

Is there a reason you cannot use impersonation?