Split mobile page or using in the same page with two forms

Sara T.

I have a simple question according to MobileForm with using ASP.NET as when
I decide to use 2 forms in one aspx OR 2 aspx pages?

I begin to have a doubt which one is the good way AND which situation to be
determined to choose?

Choice#1:
System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
End Sub

Private Sub Command1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles Command1.Click

ActiveForm = Form1

End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Handles Form1.Load

End Sub

Choice#2:

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
End Sub

Private Sub Command1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles Command1.Click

RedirectToMobilePage("page2.aspx")

End Sub