sql server express vs sql server 2000 code

Daves

hi all,
locally I am developing using asp.net 2.0 with SQL server express. My host
is providing 2.0 with golive but a normal sql server (2000 I guess). I am
using custom SQL expressions and the built in roles/membership functions.
Will my (sql server dependent) code run smoothly when I deploy?

regards...

tom.pesterDeLeTeTHISSS

I see no big problems. I think it will go smooth.

Cheers,
Tom Pester