SQL Server Session State

Gonenc Ercan

Hi,

I am using SQL server Session state instead of InProc (because of a Memory
leak). An interesting problem is that when I moved the project to a
different web server in which Turkish is the default language.

While trying to create a session in SQL Server it gives an error like
"Unknown property in connection string; initial catalog". In Turkish there
is a problem with the capital I since we have a letter which is similiar to
i but without the dot on top (i). I ve checked the web.config and
machine.config files but they do not contain the initial catalog part of the
connection string. Does anybody know where does it get the initial catalog
part? (I am starting to think that it is hard coded)

thanx in advance

Gonenc Ercan

EricJ

I know it's not mutch help but.
If i recall correctly the sql db for session vars is always the same
(special db created w a script) and is indeed hard coded and unchangeble.
but i doubt ms would use different laguage versions for that.

Eric