SSL prevents project from being loaded.

Mike Dando

I have a VB project which has 1 web service.
I have been developing the project happily with Dot Net until I applied SSL
to be web server.
Now the project cannot be opened in Dot Net.
Removing project and re-adding does not display any files at the web project
location.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike.

Mike Dando

Manually updated my .vbproj.webinfo file
from
<Web URLPath = "http://localhost/..." />
<Web URLPath = "https://localhost/..." />

If i open the project outside of the solution I now get the following
error:-

The host name in the certificate is invalid or does not match.

Mike.

Mike Dando

I created a new web project to my solution, added the source files
from the problematic project and recompiled ok.

When I close DoNet and re-open my solution it now complains about
my new project: -

https://localhost/.... The host name in the certificate is invalid or does
not match.

?