std::stringstream

magix

I got this reply in my previous post a month ago:

May I know, how can I automatically create the folder if it doesn't exist ?
In previous reply, it said:
-------------------------
std::stringstream stream;
stream << "C:\\Output\\Output.txt" << std::flush;
std::eek:fstream SaveFile(stream.str().c_str());

The "C:\Output" must already exist?
------------------------

What I prefer is:
- the folder (let say folder name is output) is created (if it doesn't
exist) at the same directory as the executables, the executes can be at any
directory, so we don't need to specifiy the full path

Anyone can help ?

Thanks.

Hi,

I got following to savefile into Output.txt, but how can I specify it to
be
in specific folder/directory (not at the same directory as the
executables?
Currently, it will generate the output.txt under the same directory as the
executables.

std::stringstream stream;
stream << "Output.txt" << std::flush;
std::eek:fstream SaveFile(stream.str().c_str());

Example:
C:\Programming\test input.txt
it will generate output.txt in the same directory as where the executable
"test" located

If I want output.txt to be generated in C:\Programming\Output\ or at other
directory i.e C:\Output\, how to achieve that ?

Please help. Thanks.

Regards.

std::stringstream stream;
stream << "C:\\Output\\Output.txt" << std::flush;
std::eek:fstream SaveFile(stream.str().c_str());

The "C:\Output" must already exist?

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Lidstr=F6m?=

In previous reply, it said:
-------------------------
std::stringstream stream;
stream << "C:\\Output\\Output.txt" << std::flush;
std::eek:fstream SaveFile(stream.str().c_str());

The "C:\Output" must already exist?
------------------------

What I prefer is:
- the folder (let say folder name is output) is created (if it doesn't
exist) at the same directory as the executables, the executes can be at any
directory, so we don't need to specifiy the full path

Anyone can help ?

Perhaps this?
std::stringstream stream;
stream << "Output/Output.txt" << std::flush;
std::eek:fstream SaveFile(stream.str().c_str());

Just remove the C:/ part.