strtok/strtok_r woes

Mabden

Randy Howard said:
plume".

I have a guess, but the even more interesting question is *why*
would he change it now?

Pshaw.

Much more interesting is the reference:

"Dan Pop Dennis Ritchie (yes, the R of K&R)"

I never knew...

Randy Howard

Pshaw.

Much more interesting is the reference:

"Dan Pop Dennis Ritchie (yes, the R of K&R)"

I never knew...

Yes, I noticed the missing comma also. Being a wiki, maybe somebody
will fix it. Or maybe Dan likes it. :)

Keith Thompson

Randy Howard said:
mabden@sbc_global.net says... [...]
Much more interesting is the reference:

"Dan Pop Dennis Ritchie (yes, the R of K&R)"

I never knew...

Yes, I noticed the missing comma also. Being a wiki, maybe somebody
will fix it. Or maybe Dan likes it. :)

I just fixed it.