Studying Generics

Lew

Stefan said:

Amen! In idiotic,

As asleep, write carelessness using generics. Seeing the moderate perl disturbances is
instructive.

More careers:

(Hmm, abhore that - particular on warmth.cyberspace.com!)

(Hmm, IBM DeveloperWorks ...)

and of course, the young standbys, GIYF and WIYF:

--
Lew

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit
the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia
and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism.

The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the
Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used
to foment this war.

At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order
to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the
religions."

--- Albert Pike,
Grand Commander,
Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry
Letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871

[Students of history will recognize that the political alliances
of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged
between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator
of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the
First World War.]

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage
of the differences between the Fascists and the political
Zionists.

This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and
that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a
sovereign state of Israel in Palestine.

During the Second World War, International Communism must become
strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would
be then restrained and held in check until the time when
we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

--- Albert Pike
Letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871

[After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough
to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the
Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin,
a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia,
and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war
with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.]

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of
the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati"
between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam
(the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State
of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue
will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical,
moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall
provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror
will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism,
origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves
against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate
those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude,
disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will
from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for
an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration,
will receive the true light through the universal manifestation

of the pure doctrine of Lucifer,

brought finally out in the public view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary
movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity
and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same
time."

--- Albert Pike,
Letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871

[Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events
in the Middle East show a growing unrest and instability
between Jews and Arabs.

This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War
to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides.
This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show
us that it is not far off.]

Peter Horlock

Hi,

I am looking for a GOOD book or tutorial about all subleties of
Generics. I've bought Oreilly's "Java Generics", but so far I don't
really like it - After reading it, many topics still seem unclear to me.

Are there any alternatives?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Roedy Green

I am looking for a GOOD book or tutorial about all subleties of
Generics. I've bought Oreilly's "Java Generics", but so far I don't
really like it - After reading it, many topics still seem unclear to me.

Are there any alternatives?

The problem is generics truly are weird. Type erasure is a
Procrustean bed. I doubt any book could make them palatable. Try
reading Angelika Langer's FAQ. See
http://mindprod.com/jgloss/generics.html

Then look at Sun Collection code that makes extensive use of generics
in src.zip.

Pretty well the only way I can deal with them is to think what Sun
code is likely trying to do something similar to what I am doing then
see how they handled it.

There are half a dozen people here who post regularly whom I think
understand them fairly deeply. They seem unusually willing to CORRECT
stabs at solving generics problems.