Style settings customized by user

beinhoff

Hi,
Can anyone give me a hand.
I would like to create functionality for letting the user to control
the style settings for the whole site, like font and contrast. I´m
using asp.net 1.1. I would like to find a more dynamic solution than
switching between different stylesheets.

Patrick.O.Ige

then look at asp.net 2.0
Themes and personalization would do the trick easily.
Patrick