Styling nested <UL><LI> :(

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by johannes, Jun 7, 2018.

  1. johannes

    johannes

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Good day

    Im looking for some assistance in CSS.

    I have nested <UL`s> i managed to style the first one to display on hover the items in the list.
    just trying to replicate my first results

    i cannot get my second <UL> to do the same, i think i am confused with the ul >ul selectors

    i am uploading the file

    any assistance is appreciated.

    Attached Files:

    • bar.txt