    each other vertically.

    Thanks in advance,

    Nicko.

    e n | c k m a, Dec 2, 2003

  2. e n | c k m a

    brucie Guest

    move them down a bit. input{top:0.1em;position:relative;}

    brucie, Dec 2, 2003

  3. move them down a bit. input{top:0.1em;position:relative;}

    Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
    ignoring the padding I've got set for these particular td's.

    ie.
    td { padding: 5px; }

    It looks like there's more padding on the top than the bottom for these
    td's.

    Thanks,
    Nicko.

    e n | c k m a, Dec 2, 2003
  4. e n | c k m a

    brucie Guest

    nope the padding is correct. when elements are relatively positioned the
    space they did take up is still maintained.

    brucie, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Thanks mate, that works well - but I still don't understand why it's
    I guess I was referring more to the label element than the input element...
    That's okay, I guess I'll just live with it. Thanks for your help though,

    Nicko.

    e n | c k m a, Dec 3, 2003