    I find that nothing is short anymore, and organization is harder and harder.

    Any opinons? I don't get to mix much with developers, what else might I
    be missing? There always seems to be something!

    pentapus, Jun 11, 2014

  2. pentapus

    pentapus Guest

    What do you like about it, Ed?

    I'm trying it now and haven't gotten the feel of it yet.

    pentapus, Jun 11, 2014

  3. I think you heard from me on another group about TopStyle for CSS. For
    everything else, I love HTML Kit Tools.

    It has syntax highlighting for several languages, including HTML, PHP, ASP,
    SQL, JavaScript, and others. There is code folding, and bracket matching,
    search and replace in current document (with preview), or across files. It
    also has a tabbed interface, projects and templates.

    Like its predecessor, it has has plugins, some of which are created by the
    community. You can save your own snippets, and group them according to
    what they do.

    I think my favorite thing is being able to create/run a template which will
    prompt me for data, including the file name, and then will save it with
    that file name.

    I've used other editors, but I always come back to HTML Kit Tools.

    Adrienne Boswell, Jun 12, 2014
  4. pentapus

    pentapus Guest

    Yes, indeed!
    For
    I'll give it a look.
    Well, that says something!

    Organizing projects is getting harder than writing them.

    pentapus, Jun 12, 2014