    any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ..

    thanks
    NeoPhreak >.<

    NeoPhreak, Oct 21, 2003

  2. are they in separate forms?

    do you have a URL?

    i've
    note: that is javascript not java - they are not the same.

    William Tasso, Oct 21, 2003

  3. NeoPhreak

    NeoPhreak Guest

    Yes they are separate forms... even different name and id tags for each form
    tag

    NeoPhreak, Oct 21, 2003
  4. NeoPhreak

    NeoPhreak Guest

    NeoPhreak, Oct 21, 2003
  5. William Tasso pounced upon this pigeonhole and pronounced:
    Aren't there some days ya just want to shoot the person who named
    whichever one of those came second?

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 21, 2003
  6. NeoPhreak

    NeoPhreak Guest

    Bah... Java, Javascript ... same diff.. you know what i mean.... sheesh

    NeoPhreak, Oct 21, 2003
  7. NeoPhreak

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "NeoPhreak" <>
    writing in
    Top posting corrected
    They are not separate forms. You do not have a closing </form> element for
    the first form element. Basically you have:
    <form name="login">
    <form name="wacky">
    </form>

    It should be:
    <form name="login">
    </form>
    <form name="wacky">
    </form>

    Adrienne, Oct 21, 2003
  8. NeoPhreak

    NeoPhreak Guest

    Well i feel dumb!!

    Thanks for taking the time to sort that out!
    I appreciate that.... after looking through so much code i tend to miss the
    obvious like that.

    NeoPhreak >.<

    NeoPhreak, Oct 21, 2003
  9. only on good days - most of the time I want to hold their head under water
    until the bubbles stop rising.

    William Tasso, Oct 22, 2003
  10. NeoPhreak

    Whitecrest Guest

    Things like this is what the w3c validation is awesome for.

    Whitecrest, Oct 22, 2003