    any suggestions?

    Best Regards

    Torben Birk

    Torben Birk, Sep 5, 2006

  2. Torben Birk

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Internet Explorer has a maximum URL length limit of 2083 characters
    (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q208427/). If your form submits using GET
    rather than POST then you may be hitting this limit. I don't know what the
    behaviour would be if you are hitting this limit, whether it does nothing
    (which is what you seem to be experiencing) or whether it uses a truncated
    URL.

    If it is related to using GET (and you are using IE) then can you change the
    form to use POST instead?

    Brian Cryer, Sep 5, 2006

  3. Torben Birk

    Torben Birk Guest

    Hi and Thanks

    I just found out my self 5 minutes ago. :)

    Torben Birk, Sep 5, 2006