Google analytics doesn't work with google forms

Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I was wondering the steps needed to find out how many people that visit my site (www.angrygone.com) are clicking on the Google forms "Submit" button. I've already got the Analytics code up and running, but most other goal events involve a button href or URL that is triggered by clicking on the link. Google form seems to not have either of these. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Alex