suggestion for a java cache for http session

Shanmuhanathan T

Hi,
I have a need to store bulky objects on the server
side, between requests. I was looking for java object
caches and found JSR-107.

The open source projects I could find were:
1. jcache http://jcache.sourceforge.net/
2. jcs http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jcs/
3. ehcache http://ehcache.sourceforge.net/

My main need is a java cache - distributed cache is not
a major requirement for me now. Simplicity would be more
important.
Would like to know which of them is better. The comparisons
and the info on their current pages seems to indicate ehcache
is better.

Would appreciate if people who have used them could
share their experiences.

Thanks,
Shanmu.