Suggestions: Filling calendar with db events

VB Programmer

I have a bunch of events and appointments in a sql server db. What is the
best way to fill a calendar with this data? As I switch months I want it to
repopulate with the "current" months data.

I'd like it to kind of work like a basic Outlook calendar.

Thanks!

Kevin Spencer

1. Create a calendar interface in ASP.Net/HTML.
2. Populate it with data.
3. What exactly do you need help with?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

VB Programmer

I have a calendar on the aspx page. How can I bind it to data that comes
from a sql server db?

Ex:
Event 1 - 12/1/2004
Event 2 - 12/3/2004
Event 3 - 12/5/2004

So, if you were to go on the calendar to Dec 2004 Event 1 would show up in
the 12/1 box, Event 2 in the 12/3 box, etc... If I switched the calendar to
January it would populate the calendar with January events.

Thanks Kevin.