swing html connection

vidhi

i use html text in a JLable as a text for formatting purpose; it works
well but when i use to put hyperlink in that html code it doesn't
became clickable and also don't work.

JLabel lblHelpLink=new JLabel("<html><script>function
hopen(a){window.open('html/village_help.htm','Popup_Window','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,copyhistory=no,width=532,height=403')}</script><body>For
help <a href='javascript:hopen('village_help')'>click

please guide me direction to how to open html page through java code.

Thomas Weidenfeller

vidhi said:
i use html text in a JLable as a text for formatting purpose; it works
well but when i use to put hyperlink in that html code it doesn't
became clickable and also don't work.

Don't multipost.

/Thomas

Raymond DeCampo

vidhi said:
i use html text in a JLable as a text for formatting purpose; it works
well but when i use to put hyperlink in that html code it doesn't
became clickable and also don't work.

JLabel lblHelpLink=new JLabel("<html><script>function
hopen(a){window.open('html/village_help.htm','Popup_Window','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,copyhistory=no,width=532,height=403')}</script><body>For
help <a href='javascript:hopen('village_help')'>click

please guide me direction to how to open html page through java code.

You have to implement hyperlink listening yourself. Look for a class
called HyperlinkListener.

HTH,
Ray