Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
62
Reaction score
16
We've got a GeSHi syntax highlighter enabled for our code tags - to use it, just wrap your code in tags with an option for the language.

Here are some examples (just remove the spaces from the brackets when using it for real):

[ code=php ] CODE [ /code ]

PHP:
echo "hello world";

[ code=javascript ] CODE [ /code ]

JavaScript:
alert( 'Hello, world!' );

Ad

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
62
Reaction score
16
I've also added a few options to the insert > code menu on the editor toolbar :).

Ad