system.web.mail HTML Page

g_sharad

I want to send the full html page thru this SMTP server mail. When I
send it, only the URL of the page is sent, I was doing fine with
CDONTs, but when I shifted to CDOSYS, i face this problem.
the syntax::::

'Send mail in HTML format
emailMessage.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html

'emailMessage.To=textTo.Text
emailMessage.To=temp

'emailMessage.Subject=textSubject.Text
emailMessage.Subject="Welcome Members"

'emailMessage.Body=textMessage.Text
emailMessage.Body="http://www.xyz.com/mail/broadcast4.asp"

I have also tried using the methods...
emailMessage.UrlContentLocation
emailMessage.UrlContentBase

still no go

Can yu helpme????

regards
Sharad

el_khiyari

The body property needs to contain the full text of the of the html page,
not just a link. you can use the Webclient Class to download the full HTML
source of the web page and assign it to the body property.

Hachim