System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recogn

runnin_bare

I've developed a web service and web application that consumes that service.
I recently needed to add another group of methods to that web service. So I
created a second asmx file creating a second web service with those methods.
Everything worked fine on my local server. So I created msi installer
packages for the app and service and installed on my clients DEV system.
Everything worked fine there. I then moved on to my clients QA system and
suddenly I get the following error anytime my application attempts to
communicate with my web service:

[SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not
recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
http://wsp.client.com/processRules.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap11ServerProtocolHelper.RouteRequest()
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type,
HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean&
abortProcessing)]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
+431678
methodName, Object[] parameters) +204
LeadManager.RuleToolsWS.RuleTools.processRules(Int32 ruleID) +70
LeadManager.RulesAdmin.btnRunNow_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +516
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
+110

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

To make things more confusing the same web service is consumed by a
different application that runs on the same web server in the same app pool
and it works fine.

I'm completely stumped here. Any suggestions??