'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel' does not contain a definition for 'Location'

Ray

Hi, I got a problem with panel.Location. I got the error as shown in the subject lin
It seems that I need to import the proper namespace for it
The rest of the code works fin

Please hel

Panel pR = new Panel();
pR.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Right
pR.Wrap = true

pR.Height = 100
pR.Width = 75
pR.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Gainsboro
pR.BackImageUrl = "/theslides/images1/" + filename

pR.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(150, 200);