Tab Size in TextBox

randy.buchholz

I have created a string with tabs(\t) in it. I am sending it in the body of
an email and logging it for diaplay in a TextBox.
The tabs in the TextBox are about twice the size of those in the email. Is
there a way to set tab size in a TextBox?

Nathan Sokalski

I don't beleive there is, I think it is determined by the browser. There may
also be a factor involving the font, I'm not sure, but I think it pretty
much just depends on the browser. If there is a way to specify it, which I
don't think there is, it would probably be something that will be added by
CSS in a future version. But for the moment, I think you're stuck with
whatever the browser gives you.