    0
    Hi. Can anyone help me with a problem ? I have a table on a web page and I want to resize it, vertically, either by pushing a buton, either by dragging. How do I do this ?
    Thanx.

    apophis, Oct 10, 2007

  2. apophis

    Parth_Munjpara

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2020
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    .class_name{ resize: both; overflow: auto; width: 100%; height: 100%; }

    Parth_Munjpara, Feb 7, 2020

  3. apophis

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    12
    the RESIZE property is for DIVs only!
    To add rows and/or cells to a TABLE you need javascript
    OR
    you make two TABLES and just switch them out.
    Give us your code for the TABLES and we'll show you the best way of doing this.

    sunfighter, Feb 7, 2020