template classes and static attributes

Nils

Hi,

I have a template class like

template <class T>
class A
{

};

and want a static Attribute, what is the same in every class A, doesn't
matter, what kind of template T.
How can I do it best?
If I derive class A from the static class I want as Attribut, does it
perform the confition?

Tank you

Victor Bazarov

Nils said:
I have a template class like

template <class T>
class A
{

};

and want a static Attribute, what is the same in every class A, doesn't
matter, what kind of template T.
How can I do it best?
If I derive class A from the static class I want as Attribut, does it
perform the confition?

This is, what, the fourth or fifth time you ask the same question. Do you
really think that something has changed since you received your answers?

Please reread your post. What do you mean by "the same in every class A"?
Is it the same type? Is it the same object (that has the same address)?
What is "confition" and how can it be "performed"?

Clark Cox

Nils said:
Hi,

I have a template class like

template <class T>
class A
{

};

and want a static Attribute, what is the same in every class A, doesn't
matter, what kind of template T.
How can I do it best?
If I derive class A from the static class I want as Attribut, does it
perform the confition?

Did you forget the multitude of answers that you received the last
two times you asked this question?

Nils

Hi,

yes I am sorry, but the last time I had some computer trouble. After
everything worked well again and returned to the group I can't locate my
answers....

Is it possible to see them again? My newsreader does only show the last time
now....

Thank you for your help

Nils

Thats a pretty cool tool...

Thank you, hope will never bothering you with questions already answered
again.... :=)

Nils