Template editing size

Larry Charlton

When editing a template is there a way to make the editor some size other
than a relatively small box? My preference would be to set the width at
least to the Control width (or if the control width isn't set, 100%).

I have a user control derived from CompositeControl. The width of the
control is generally controlled via CSS, but can also be controlled by
setting Width and/or Height. But when I begin editing a template I get a
smallish box to edit in. I can resize this box and it will generally
maintain it's width (but not height) as long as the form is open. Resizing
in edit mode will not resize the control and conversely resizing the control
does not seem to affect the width of the edit region. Closing and reopening
the form will cause the size of the template region to reset to a smallish
box.