"Templated" user control/panel

Fresno Bob

I am using the ajax modal popup. The panel I am popping up has a lot css
formatting to give it things like drop shadows rounded edges. This
formatting will be used on all the popups. Is there any way I can "template"
my panel or user control in a similar way to a master page to save having to
add all that markup. Some kind of header/footer template might work. Can
anyone point me in the right direction? Regards, Chris.

George

I guess you can always create 2 user controls Header/Footer.
and use it inside of you Panel.

I usually put all my Popups on separate pages and then Panel has an IFrame
with src pointing to my PopUp aspx page. Then you can use PopUpMasterPage
with those new pages

George.