Temporary ASP.NET Files ?

WJ

I have this folder on my IIS-6 server (win2k3):
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files. How
can I force IIS-6 to load a new asp.net assembly without going into the
above folder and delete the files.

Thanks,

John

Klaus H. Probst

Normally you should be able to solve this doing a full recompile of the
solution.

WJ

Klaus H. Probst said:
Normally you should be able to solve this doing a full recompile of the
solution.
Thanks Klause. I do, This thing does not happen all the time. Just 1 or
twice a day, I recompiled the entire sln and copy everything to the bin on
the server. Some how, the new changes are not seen until I restart the
server. I mean, it works 75%. Hickup the rest for someunknown reason. The
box is very big (4GB RAM and quad cpu).

May be because I have not applied strong name to the app . But again, why it
fails sometimes but not all the time !

John