test/testunit/collector/test_objectspace.rb trouble report

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Hi,

Test test/testunit/collector/test_objectspace.rb in the CVS gives following
2 errors. It seems that test_objectspace.rb depends order of Hash#each.
There are several ways to reduce this error and I could not find
"the only way" so I reported here without patch. Nathaniel?

Regards,
// NaHi

P.S. It looks very good suites.

1) Failure!!!
test_basic_collection(Test::Unit::Collector::TC_ObjectSpace) [./testunit/collector/test_objectspace.rb:40]:
#<#<Class:0x40419ddc>:0x40419918 @test_passed=true, @method_name="test_2">, #<#<Class:0x40419d78>:0x404198c8 @test_passed=true,
@method_name="test_3">], @name="name">> expected but was
#<#<Class:0x40419ddc>:0x40418e14 @test_passed=true, @method_name="test_1">, #<#<Class:0x40419d78>:0x404182fc @test_passed=true,
@method_name="test_3">], @name="name">>

2) Failure!!!
test_filtered_collection(Test::Unit::Collector::TC_ObjectSpace) [./testunit/collector/test_objectspace.rb:55]:
#<#<Class:0x40417294>:0x40414fbc @test_passed=true, @method_name="test_2">, #<#<Class:0x40417230>:0x40414f80 @test_passed=true,
@method_name="test_3">], @name="collected from the ObjectSpace">> expected but was
#<#<Class:0x40417294>:0x4041398c @test_passed=true, @method_name="test_1">, #<#<Class:0x40417230>:0x40412ff0 @test_passed=true,
@method_name="test_3">], @name="collected from the ObjectSpace">>