Testing BlockHosts

T.h.i.r.d_3y3

Hello

Can somebody tell me how I can test BockHosts? I want to see if an IP address gets blocked or not, as I have to provide evidence of testing for a presentation.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you

Cameron Simpson

Can somebody tell me how I can test BockHosts? I want to see if
an IP address gets blocked or not, as I have to provide evidence
of testing for a presentation.

Well, you could ping it I suppose... Unless you're offline. Or
behind a firewall that blocks ping but passes specific other traffic.
Or...

This seems like a rather vague question.

What has this to do with Python?

Gary Herron

Well, you could ping it I suppose... Unless you're offline. Or
behind a firewall that blocks ping but passes specific other traffic.
Or...

This seems like a rather vague question.

What has this to do with Python?
I think BockHosts is written Python, but still, this is the wrong place
to ask that question. The OP had best ask the authors of the
application about using the application. Actual Python questions are
welcome here and will probably generate answers.

Gary Herron