Textbox on image

Joined
Dec 22, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have a link to a image, on the image i will set some textboxes (textareas) how is this possible?

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
108
Reaction score
17
The code you gave us makes an image an anchor, so you can't write on it which is what happens in a textarea.

Please re-phase your question.

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
174
Reaction score
19
I'm not much of a web guy, but you could set the image as a background on a tag used to contain the text areas and absolutely position them where they should appear.

HTML:
        <textarea style="position: absolute; left: 32px; top: 280px">test1</textarea>
        <textarea style="position: absolute; left: 238px; top: 280px">test2</textarea>