Image recognition

Reaction score
Recognition of what? A face, a car, a house??? Yes, there is plenty of free solutions but also libraries to use out there. It is called Open CV. (Open Computer Vision) Google for it.

Reaction score
I would like to take a pick of a plastic bottle or a can and tell, what is the brand. Or if its plastic or not. I want to build a progam that can sort bottles and cans

Reaction score
I would like to take a pick of a plastic bottle or a can and tell, what is the brand. Or if its plastic or not. I want to build a progam that can sort bottles and cans
I can figure out how i will sort them later but i would like to do is take a pick and be able to determine the size of the container in oz, if it is plastic or aluminum, what brand.
There are abouy 100 different catagories i will be able to sort them into.

Reaction score
As i said. OpenCV. Google for it.

I doubt you find someone in here who can help you with the map for openCV. But if you read deep into openCV i am pretty sure you will figure it out by yourself. There is only a few openCv free maps out there (as. facial recognition and so on) but no Brand detector. Google, at least, has the best Text detector (if that helps you out for your brands), but it's not free.

The only thing we may help you is the implementation. What language do you want to use?

Ask a Question