TextBox properties.

Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
How can we get the textBox properties like its x co-ordinate and y co-ordainate in a HTML page, I use Javascript for scripting. When i tried using element.offsetLeft and element.offsetTop, it is giving proper result but, when i use it with in a little complicated frameset, it is giving me 1 and 1. Actually i am using this inside a browser(Firefox) window opened for a content management system, OpenCms. Can any one help??

Ad