Thank you

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

Thank you Inbox
Craig Somerford
to Apple, Katrinas, Harvard, New, Local, Tunner, (bcc:azagorski),
(bcc:postmaster), (bcc:Natural), (bcc:New)
More options 9:22 pm (0 minutes ago)
Thank you

--http://www.2008horserace.com/
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "

" The land of Milk and Honey "

Only 1 message in topic - view as tree
From: Craig Oral Somerford - view profile
Date: Wed, Sep 27 2006 11:42 am
Rating: (2 users)
show options

September 27 2006

Please lets' ALL help to get the WORD out about this Non-profit.

As I make my bed in SHEOL i awake at Table Mountain to a feast of Milk

and Honey.
For it's true there are blessings' in barters,as was my blessing upon
table Mountain.

To view Table Mountain:
try Google Earth"CLICK"http://3dearth.googlepages.com/cntl
GOOGLE EARTH

The Views are breath taking when taken in from upon high Places.

"Africa and all her Glory"

For your enjoyment i leave you with my work:

September 25 2006

" Working In Faith "

How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S

perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while

working through the Power of candle light.

Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade Introducing the

Sun to this dark Mountain

Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you.

Thank you GOD
In " Jesus the Christ "
Name i pray Amen

Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

As you are seeing in your minds eye. About moving
Mountain's , this letter was written as i was seeing it happen.So
please

after reading view the Mountain and see were it was Written from if you
will.

"CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

Thank you for reading and seeing the dark Mountain.

Written By
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of said Non-profit
given to GOD through Faith
see storm photos of New orleans
"CLICK" http://2barter.net/pics.html

Direct contacts to New Orleans call them...

The Honorable Bobby Jindal
LA - 1LA
Phone: (504) 274-0080

Send Message
The Honorable William Jefferson
LA - 2LA
Phone: (202) 225-6636

Send Message
Hon. David Vitter
LA
Phone: (504) 833-1163

Send Message
The Honorable Mary Landrieu
LA
Phone: (202) 224-5824

Send Message

I will Never give up on my vision enjoy...

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Business_to_Business/Trade/Barter/
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1555130,00.html
http://www.woonba.com/woonba/Default.aspx?stTz=300&dstTz=240
http://www.coriolis-systems.com/iDefrag.php