The likeliest problem is that required components are not .....

santel

Hi All,

I am trying to build the applications in asp.net code. But in error log
it is giving "Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application.
The likeliest problem is that required components are not installed on
the local Web server. Run Visual Studio .NET setup and add the Web
Development component."

But directly i can open and build the application with no effort. Using
code it is getting problem. and this is my code.

string
solutionPath=@"C:\Sample\BuildDll\BuildDll.csproj";
solutionPath = "\"" + solutionPath + "\"";

string dev=@"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
2003\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe";
string args = solutionPath + " /build " + "debug";

Process process = new Process();
ProcessStartInfo startInfo = new ProcessStartInfo(dev,args);

startInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden;
process.StartInfo = startInfo;
bool b = process.Start();
process.WaitForExit();

If my BuildDll application is under wwwroot then it is creating the
dll. If it is in some other virtual directory, it is not creating the
dll and gives me error. Could anyone help me.